Car air conditioners are auxiliary devices, and their mission is to make every effort for the driver's comfortable driving environment. The condenser is at the front of the car and belongs to one of the four major parts of the air conditioner. It is called a "heat exchanger". When cooling, the outdoor unit heat exchanger is the condenser. The quality of the condenser directly affects the car air conditioner. Cooling performance. Let's take a look at the role of automotive air-conditioning condensers with Ford Focus AC Condenser Supplier.
The car air-conditioning system can adjust the temperature, humidity, flow rate and cleanliness of the car's indoor air to adjust the parameters to meet the needs of the car owner and create a good car indoor environment.
Working principle of automobile air-conditioning refrigeration device:
Process: Compression-condensation filtration-expansion throttling-evaporation, the cycle is repeated.
(1) Compression process: The compressor compresses the low-temperature and low-pressure refrigerant vapor in the evaporator to 1.3MPa-1.5MPa, and the gaseous refrigerant with a temperature of about 70 degrees is discharged.
(2) Condensation process: The condenser condenses the high-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant gas to a pressure of 1.3 MPa to 1.5 MPa, and the medium-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant liquid at a temperature of about 50 degrees is sent to the liquid storage dryer.
(3) Filtration process: The medium-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant liquid passes through the liquid storage dryer, and the water and impurities in the liquid are filtered through the filter screen and the filter agent. The refrigerant is then sent to the expansion valve.
(4) Expansion and throttling process: Expansion and throttling of medium-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant liquid to low-temperature and low-pressure using expansion valves.
(5) Evaporation process: The low-temperature and low-pressure liquid refrigerant liquid is boiled and vaporized by absorbing the heat of the surrounding air through the evaporator. The temperature of the evaporator surface and the air is reduced, and then cooled by the evaporator to become cold air and sent to the car. Cool down. The vaporized refrigerant absorbed in the evaporator evaporates and is sucked in again by the compressor through the low-pressure pipe. For example, BMW's air-conditioning refrigeration process relies on the BMW air-conditioning condenser to reduce the heat of the surrounding air through the BMW Auto AC Evaporator, thereby achieving a cooling effect.
(6) Cycle the above process to keep the temperature inside the car.
The condenser is a heat dissipation device, which radiates most of the heat generated during the compressor's compression process to the outer space of the car, so that the high temperature and high pressure gas from the compressor becomes a medium temperature and high pressure liquid. The role is to cool the high-temperature and high-pressure superheated steam discharged from the compressor into a liquid or gas-liquid mixture, and in the process release heat to the outside.
Hummer H3 Auto AC Condenser
The components of the condenser refrigeration system can convert gas or vapor into liquid, and transfer the heat in the tube to the air near the tube in a fast way. The condenser on the car is usually installed in front of the water tank.
Condenser function of automobile air conditioner-maintenance of condenser
1) The condenser is damaged due to collision or vibration. The condenser should be dismantled for welding repair. If it cannot be repaired, replace the condenser of the same specification and replenish the compressor with 40-50mL of refrigeration oil.
2) If the cooling fins of the condenser are distorted, the aluminum cooling fins can be corrected with tweezers.
3) The internal organs of the condenser are blocked. The outlet and inlet joints of the condenser should be disassembled and purged with high-pressure nitrogen to flush out the stolen goods.
The role of the condenser is still very large. After all, if this key link is missing, then there is no way to talk about air conditioning braking. Furthermore, because the condenser is in front, it is seriously polluted, especially in the winter and spring when wind and sand are heavy, it will deposit a lot of dirt, affect the heat dissipation of the condenser, and reduce the cooling effect of the air conditioner. So pay more attention to cleaning. The above is the entire content of the air conditioner condenser introduced by the Hummer H3 Auto AC Condenser supplier.