Automotive air conditioning compressors are the heart of automotive air conditioning refrigeration systems and function to compress and transport refrigerant vapors. As a high-speed rotating working part, the air-conditioner compressor has a higher probability of failure. Common faults have abnormal noise, leaks, and no work. What are the specific aspects? The BMW X5 Auto Ac Compressor Factory will come to tell you.
(1) There are many reasons for abnormal noise caused by abnormal noise. For example, the electromagnetic clutch of the compressor is damaged, or the internal wear of the compressor is severe, and abnormal noise can be generated.
1 Compressor electromagnetic clutch is a common part of abnormal noise. Compressors often operate from low speed to high speed under high load, so the requirements for electromagnetic clutch are very high, and the installation position of the electromagnetic clutch is generally close to the ground, often exposed to rain and mud, when the bearing in the electromagnetic clutch is damaged. An abnormal noise will occur.
2 In addition to the problems of the electromagnetic clutch itself, such as the tightness of the drive belt of the MERCEDES-BENZ W210 AC Compressor, it also directly affects the life of the electromagnetic clutch. If the transmission tape is too loose, the electromagnetic clutch is prone to slippage; the transmission tape is too tight and the load on the electromagnetic clutch will increase. If the transmission tape is not tight, the compressor will not work, and the compressor will be damaged. When the drive belt is working, if the compressor pulley and the generator pulley are not in the same plane, the life of the drive belt or compressor will be reduced.
MERCEDES-BENZ W210 AC Compressor
3 Repeated suction of the electromagnetic clutch will also cause abnormal noise in the compressor. For example, the generator does not generate enough power, the air conditioning system pressure is too high, or the engine load is too large, which will cause repeated clutching of the electromagnetic clutch.
4 There should be a certain gap between the electromagnetic clutch and the mounting surface of the compressor. If the clearance is too large, the impact will increase. If the clearance is too small, the electromagnetic clutch will work with the compressor mounting surface. This is also a common cause of abnormal noise.
5 The compressor needs reliable lubrication when working. When the compressor lacks lubricating oil, or the lubricating oil is not used properly, serious internal noise will be generated inside the compressor, and even the wear and tear of the compressor will be scrapped.
(2) Leakage. Refrigerant leakage is the most common problem with air conditioning systems. The location where the compressor leaks is usually at the junction of the compressor and the high and low pressure pipes, which is often troublesome to check due to the installation location. The internal pressure of the air conditioning system is very high. When the refrigerant leaks, the compressor oil will be lost, which may result in the air conditioning system not working or the compressor being poorly lubricated. There are pressure relief protection valves on the air conditioner compressor. The pressure relief protection valve is usually used once. After the system pressure is too high to relieve pressure, the pressure relief valve should be replaced in time.
(3) Not working. There are many reasons why an air conditioner compressor does not work, usually because of problems with related circuits. The compressor can be initially inspected for damage by directly supplying power to the compressor's electromagnetic clutch.
Air conditioning repair notes:
Safety issues to be aware of when handling refrigerants
(1) Do not dispose of refrigerant in a confined space or near an open flame;
(2) Wear protective glasses;
(3) Avoid liquid refrigerant entering the eyes or splashing on the skin;
(4) Do not point the bottom of the tank to the person, and some refrigerant tanks have an emergency venting device at the bottom;
(5) Do not place the refrigerant tank directly in hot water at a temperature higher than 40 °C;
(6) If the liquid refrigerant enters the eye or touches the skin, do not rub it. Immediately flush it with plenty of cold water. Immediately go to the hospital for a professional treatment. Do not try to handle it yourself.
The above is about the performance of automotive air conditioning compressor failure, if you are interested, you can contact us, we can provide you with a variety of models of compressors, and we are also an A/C Refrigerant Discharge Hose Manufacturers, welcome your arrival.